As a Business Owner or Professional, balancing your personal financial needs and those of your business can be challenging.
At Alliston Financial, we have added Business Consulting Services to help our clients achieve a balance between their Business and Personal affairs
Alliston Financial Business Services Offered:
- Buy-Sell Agreements Review and Funding
- Shareholder Agreements Review
- Key-Man Insurance
- Life Insurance for Owners and Employees
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Travel and Major Medical Insurance
Customized Group Benefit Solutions including Health Spending Accounts.
High-Interest Business Banking Accounts:
- Commercial Lending
- Exit Planning (7 Step Process)
- Succession Planning
- Group RRSP and Group TFSA
- Executive Compensation Planning
The 2018 Federal Budget introduced new rules that can reduce the amount of the small business deduction available for active income earned in a corporation. The small business deduction is reduced by $5 for every $1 of passive income a corporation earns over $50,000 and is completely eliminated if the corporation earns over $150,000. Find out how your corporation is affected by using the link to calculate your liability.
Sign up for our Business Exit Newsletter