In its most basic form, the job of insurance is to locate, identify, and address financial risk, the risk that is present in your individual or your family’s financial plan. Insurance mitigates this risk and moves you closer to your estate goals by:
- Replacing income in the event of a wage earner’s death
- Paying debts (such as a mortgage) on death or critical illness
- Funding final expenses and taxes upon death
- Creating, conserving, and equalizing an estate
- Providing an endowment to a charity
- Replace income due to an injury or illness
Our goal here at Alliston Financial is to help you identify the risk – what you and your family would face in the event of an illness, disability, or premature death – and help find solutions based on your unique set of needs and circumstances.
Where do you start and what do you need to know in order to protect yourself and your family?
A great start is to do a needs-based assessment of your financial and non-financial situation. We will work with you to do this and make the process easy for you. We will ask a lot of questions to get the whole picture but this is for your benefit.
Curious about how much life insurance will cost you?
Follow the link to a Life Insurance Calculator to give you an idea of how much life insurance will cost for you and your spouse.
Visit our Insurance Blog for up to date information when it comes to Insurance.
Types of Insurance Offered by Muto & Associates Inc
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Credit Insurance